Tuesday 10 August 2010

OOTD!!

This is my first OOTD and i really tried to put the pictures in as good as i could sorry bout the placing and organization of the pictures. ANYWAY, i tried to put a outfit that wasn't to complicated:D

Now i included the basic clothing in this OOTD. So my cardigan jacket is from Top Shop and Cost about £8.00 i think. My top is from New Look and it cost about £6-£9 don't really know because i got it for Christmas!LOL. And my jeans are jeggings from Primark which cost £7.00.











My nail polish cost £1.99 but don't know were i got it from because its my moms but, should be available at any good pharmacy's or beauty shops (Superdrug/Boots). And now my jewelry, My earrings are from New Look, they cost £1.99 and my necklace is from New Look and it cost £2.99.And ALL my rings are from Primark and ALL cost £1.99. Hope you liked my FIRST EVA OOTD and there will be many more to come and any comments leave below.LOVE FROM MIILOBEAUTY AKA MICHELLE.X




8 comments:

  1. Hi,the rings are beautiful, I'll have to check Primark around here to see if I find something similar :). Also loving the nail polish.
    Cheers, Ana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the post and outfit is jus my style a lot of rings lol and the polish is lovly and bright wat a bargain

    ReplyDelete
  3. @sparkleshinemagic THNX BBEZ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit lol!! Love those pretty rings and your blog too. Glad I stopped here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey new follower.....Follow back if you please!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete